How To Debug With Fiddler
If you've encountered an error, it can help for me to have more information about what exactly was happening on your computer at the time of error. Fiddler is a tool that captures all communication between your computer and Facebook, so I can see what was
sent between the two at the time of the error.
- Download and install Fiddler2.
- Open Windows Live Photo Gallery and then open LiveUpload to Facebook. Don't go any further than just opening it.
- Open Fiddler2. You should be able to find it under Start > Programs.
- Arrange the windows so that you can see both Fiddler2 and LiveUpload to Facebook.
- Drag the Process Filter in Fiddler2 to LiveUpload to Facebook.
- Use LiveUpload to Facebook as normal until you hit the error you've been getting.
- In Fiddler2, go to File > Save > All Sessions... and choose a place to save the session file.
- Email this file to willduff *at* gmail dot com.