Logging into multiple facebook accounts

Apr 28, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Whenever I create a NEW ACCOUNT, it uses only one of my two Facebook accounts (my personal one). If I trying creating a new account, I get the blue banner with message "You may now close this window and return to the application.". I am always taken back to the one personal account. HOW DO I CHANGE the account?

Coordinator
Apr 28, 2010 at 2:01 AM

Open up www.facebook.com and then log out (Account > Logout). Then go back to LiveUpload to Facebook and try creating a new account.

Apr 28, 2010 at 4:42 PM
Unfortunately, this suggestions does not work. I cannot seem to create a new account. When LiveUpload opens the Facebook page, there is no option to enter a login to the second account, just the same blank screen.
Paul Licht, Director
University of California Botanical Garden
200 Centennial Drive
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510)-643-8999
http://botanicalgarden.berkeley.edu

On 4/27/2010 6:01 PM, DuFF wrote:

Open up www.facebook.com and then log out (Account > Logout). Then go back to LiveUpload to Facebook and try creating a new account.

Coordinator
Apr 28, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Sounds like you are not getting completely logged out, so try again (but a little more thorough). 

1. Close all windows of your internet browser.
  2. Open up your internet browser to www.facebook.com and then log out (Account > Logout).
  3. Close all windows of your internet browser.
  4. Go back to LiveUpload to Facebook and try creating a new account.

If that still doesn't work:

1. Close all windows of your internet browser.
  2. Open up your internet browser to www.facebook.com and then log out (Account > Logout).
  3. Close all programs and restart your computer.
  4. Go back to LiveUpload to Facebook and try creating a new account.